Terms & Conditions
By visiting this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
By purchasing any item from our inventory, you agree to become a BargainLink monthly member. You may cancel your membership at any time by calling our Member Support Department toll free at 1-800-375-1795. A one-time trial fee of $1.95 will be charged to your card when you sign up for a 14-day trial (the trial period). Should you wish to continue your membership after the trial period, a membership fee of $16.95 will be billed to your account, and every month thereafter until you call to cancel. Among other benefits, members are offered exclusive promotions on certain hot deals that are not listed on the main site. Please contact our Member Support Department for any questions you may have about membership privileges.
Membership Cancellation Policy
A new member may cancel anytime so as to avoid being charged their next monthly access fee. A member must contact us either by phone and/or email for a cancellation to be processed. The toll-free number for customer service is: 1-800-375-1795 and our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation policy and instructions as well as date of next billing can be found in your Welcome Letter as well as on our Website.
Membership Refund Policy
Any new or active member who has been billed in error, has charges that were unauthorized by the cardholder or did not agree to our membership terms will receive a FULL Refund. The member must contact us either by phone and/or email to request said refund. The toll-free number for customer service is: 1-800-375-1795 and our email address is: email@example.com. Please allow up to 30 days for processing and for the credit to show up on your next statement. All refund requests are subject to verification of the recorded sales call by our compliance department.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site's owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site's owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
All Terms and Conditions must be strictly observed, or rebate coupon is invalid. Rebate certificates may be redeemed by active members only. One coupon per active member per purchase. A maximum of $500 in coupons per month can be redeemed. May not be combined with any other offer or promotion. May not be exchanged for cash. A qualifying regularly-priced legible sales receipt from the retail store must be included with each redeemed coupon rebate. Please allow a processing period of up to six weeks. Processing time may vary during periods of unusually high volumes of redemption requests. Your rebate payment in the amount of the submitted voucher will be sent via regular mail. In lieu of the present promotion, we reserve the right to offer active members other incentives of equal or greater value. Rebate coupons have no monetary value and may not be sold. This offer is void where prohibited by law.
- Membership Benefits. As a member, you are entitled access to benefits as explained in the membership materials and respective website. Some Benefits may not be available in your area depending on your state or province, and we may eliminate, add and or change benefits offered without notice.
- Membership Billing. Your membership billing, as described in your membership welcome materials, will automatically be charged to the billing source authorized by you, in accordance with the membership billing terms you agreed upon. The membership activation billing in which you agreed upon will be charged immediately at the time of enrolment of this Membership. You may cancel your Membership Benefits and Billing as provided in paragraph 8.
- Use of Membership. Only you and your Immediate Family may use the respective membership benefits. "Immediate Family" includes the membership owner and partner and or children living at your place of residence provided that they are of the legal age in your respective state and or province. You are not allowed to resell benefits. You may be entitled to a free gift if so you are limited to one gift per Membership Program and, depending upon the free gift, you agree that you may be required to be an active paying member of the Membership Program at the time your free gift claim is sent.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the state or province in which you reside.
- Canceling your Membership. TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU CAN CALL US TOLL-FREE AT THE NUMBER PROVIDED ON YOUR MEMBERSHIP MATERIALS OR ON THE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM WEBSITE OR YOU CAN REACH US BY EMAIL USING THE CONTACT US LINK ON THE RESPECTIVE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM WEB SITE. YOUR CANCELLATION WILL BE EFFECTIVE UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REQUEST. UPON CANCELLATION; YOU WILL NOT BE BILLED ANY FURTHER MEMBERSHIP FEES AND WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY PAST FEES PRIOR TO THE CANCELATION REQUEST DATE; ANY OTHER FEES OR CHARGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BANK OR OVERDRAFT CHARGES) ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.